Awaken your Zen ~ Tisane is one of our Herbal Teas.
Tisane in actually another name for caffeine free herbal or floral mixture. Anandini Himalaya Tea has put together a 7 variety tisane category ” caffeine free” herbal teas.
Each of these are with a specific purpose in mind. Because we have carefully chosen the appropriate ingredients to make a particular tisane.
Awaken your Zen ~ Tisane is all about awakening the body and uplifting your energies, and it is all because of the following ingredients:
- Rhododendron flowers ~ Forest produce from the himalayas
- Chamomile flowers ~ Grown at 5000 feet in Uttrakhand mountians
- Marigold petals ~ grown in dharamshala where the rains and sun are optimum
- Cinnamon ~ from the plantation of kerela
Awaken your Zen ~ Tisane, the herbal teas has a :
- Cup ~ Beautiful golden yellow
- Nose ~ Sweet floral freshness
- Taste ~ Sweet floral with warm cinnamon
Method of Infusion:
To absorb the essence of Anandini Himalaya Tea, infuse a heaped teaspoon of the blend for 5 minutes in 200 ml of water, heated at 95 degree C. Strain and sip delight
Exclusive Tisane we have are:
Chamomile tisane ( Only chamomile flowers. grown in Uttrakhand)
Lavender tisane ( Only lavender flowers, which comes from the border of Himachal and Kashmir)
Hibiscus tisane ( Only Hibiscus flowers grown )
Himalayan Tulsi Tisane ( Our tulsi is grown at the height of 6200 ft in Uttrakhand)
Mint tisane ( grown in chadhi village, in dharamshala. The height adds excellent flavor)