Method of Infusion:
To absorb the essence of Anandini Himalaya Tea, infuse a level teaspoon of the blend for 4 minutes in 200 ml of water, heated at 95 degrees C. Strain and sip delight
- Tea – High on antioxidant properties and polyphenol; lowers cholesterol & stimulates the immune system.
- An excellent diuretic
- An excellent detoxifier as it helps clean out urinary tract, bladder, and kidney
- Helps cure a toothache and rheumatism
- Reduces Water retention
- Helps fight against fever and chest congestion
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps regulate pH level in the blood
- Contains biotin, which helps improve the health of hair and nails
- It works as an expectorant, diuretic, and stimulant for gallbladder and liver function.
Note: Pine-wood smoked tea is a black tea that has been smoked for 4 hours with pine wood while in the process of manufacturing. It is intense in the aroma, has a surprisingly sweet aftertaste.