Dusk in the Woods
Breathing in forest flute with raptures of intense smoked black Tea that has been infused with pink peppercorn and blue cornflower. Walk hand in hand with memories of bonfire, Christmas, friends, laughter and all good things in life.
Ingredients: Pine wood smoke Black Tea, Pink peppercorn, Corn Flower
Tea Time: Afternoon, Dinner Tea
Method of Infusion:
To absorb the essence of Anandini Himalaya Tea, infuse a level teaspoon of the blend for 4 minutes in 200 ml of water, heated at 95 degree C. Strain and sip delight
- Tea – High on antioxidant properties and polyphenol; lowers cholesterol & stimulates immune system.
- An excellent diuretic
- An excellent detoxifier as it helps clean out urinary tract, bladder and kidney
- Helps cure toothache and rheumatism
- Reduces Water retention
- Helps fight against fever and chest congestion
- It has anti inflammatory properties
- Helps regulate pH level in the blood
- Contains biotin, which help improve the health of hair and nails
- It works as an expectorant, diuretic and stimulant for gall bladder and liver function.
Note: Pine-wood smoked tea is a black tea that has been smoked for 4 hours with pine wood while in the process of manufacturing. It is intense in the aroma, has a surprisingly sweet aftertaste.