Joie de Vivre in each sip of hand made Tea Infused with spices and flowers. This is a rich intense blend of fragrant orange, intense spices and ambered Oolong with a warm aroma, sweet after taste and comforting flavor.
Ingredients: Oolong Tea, Hibiscus Flower, Rose petals and spices
Tea Time: After Lunch, After Dinner - Excellent Tea to fight of Excess Heat
Method of Infusion:
To absorb the essence of Anandini Himalaya Tea, infuse a heaped teaspoon of the blend for 5 minutes in 200 ml of water, heated at 95 degree C. Strain and sip delight
- Tea – High on anti oxidant properties and polyphenol; Lowers cholesterol & stimulates immune system.
- Helps maintain body temperature
- Encourages fluid balance by removing fluid retention
- Maintains blood pressure
- Helps upper respiratory health (relieves pain and swelling)
- Has a calming effect and helps relieve insomnia
- Helps maintain LDL and HDL cholesterol level as well as triglycerides.
- Soothes the nerves
- Cleansing of the gall bladder and liver _ helps Bile secretion
- Allevieating mild sore throat and bronchial infestion
- Antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory
- Menstrual regulator
- Works against liver problems
- Solves Stomach problem like motion sickness, morning sickness, colic, upset stomach, diarrhoea
- Helps Relief pain against muscle soreness as well as Arthritis
- Detoxify, as it helps the body eliminate toxins through the kidney
- Diuretic - An excellent detoxifier as it helps clean out urinary tract, bladder and kidney
- Lowers blood pressure and prevents blood clots
- Acts as a pathogen as it disallows growth of viruses, bacteria, fungus and mold