A bouquet of enchantment, of mystical notes, it takes you to the land of colors & textures, people & culture, thoughts & dance.
Rose petals, chamomile, rhododendron and cornflower are strewn in, to weave with freshness of lemon grass, leaving a sweet citrusy aroma and soft comforting taste of cardamom that makes you dream. With Happiness infused, this hand plucked black tea is to be sipped with family and friends as you make memories out of moments that you hold close with those you hold close.
Autumn Tea, Rose Petals, Chamomile, Rhododendron, Lavender, Lemongrass, Cornflower and Cardamom
Method of Infusion:
To absorb the essence of Anandini Himalaya Tea, infuse a level teaspoon of the blend for 4 minutes in 200 ml of water, heated at 95 degree C. Strain and sip delight
- Tea – High on antioxidant properties and polyphenol; Lowers cholesterol & stimulates immune system.
- Rose Petals – Soothes the nerves, cleanses the gall bladder and liver flushing out toxic matter. Helps fight infection in the digestive tracts and re establishes good bacteria.
- Chamomile – Anti aging properties, heals tissues and cells; helps to ease of stress and tiredness; has anti-microbial agent know to boost immune system; & also high on antioxidant.
- Rhododendron – Is used extensively in Himalayan traditional medicine for the upkeep of digestive health, to stimulate appetite, and to relieve liver disorders.
- Corn flower – Rich in vitamin C & folic acid. It contains biotin that help strengthening the nails and hair.
- Lemongrass- Brightens skin and eyes; an antitoxin and anti-depressant, also contains antifungal properties.